Thursday, June 13, 2019

INSURANCE----OWNER RETIRING! (Centennial)

Published in: Denver News | Tags list:

REAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!
I am looking to retire in next 6 months and am looking to mentor someone to take over the agency.
I am looking to hire an experienced insurance person to work, earn a salary and commissions while taking over my P&C agency.
Immediate buyers also welcome and I will finance if necessary

The ideal candidate will be---
---experienced in insurance sales with a proven track record.
---licensed in P/C and be able to get your L/H soon.
---Candidates must be able to pass background checks for this national insurance company
---have decent credit in order to qualify for financing
---take over the agency in 6 months to 1 year!
Cannot state the company name in this ad but am happy to share it when we chat or meet in person.
Sorry, but to avoid all the scam stuff please send me an email with OPPORTUNITY in subject line.
Give me a brief synopsis of your situation and a phone number so we can actually talk.
THANKS!!
Alan

infobecksford.com  


Read More
Read more ...

from Denver News 2019 Feed http://bit.ly/2X9Uwsg
via Denver News

No comments:

Post a Comment